- Ensured that all projects were properly specified, planned, executed, documented, and cost-efficient.
- Created custom content for clients including AOL, Disney, Earthlink, General Mills, Intel, Kraft, Microsoft’s Web-TV, Minute-Maid, Nintendo, Scholastic, and Time Warner.
- Assigned people to teams in order to work together to produce high-quality projects on schedule.
Trained, mentored and developed a formal training program for the group and the company.
- Researched, tested, evaluated, and implemented new technologies in relation to our site needs and architecture.
- Developed and enforced QA procedures kept up with the latest browser changes and compatibility on different platforms.
Based on 15 years of innovative research projects at MIT and Harvard, MaMaMedia was the first leading brand in children’s Internet, and was arguably the first COPPA-Compliant social media site for children and their parents providing fun activities and active learning in a safe environment with over 5 million registered users.
MaMaMedia earned 1999 & 2002 Computerworld Smithsonian Award for excellence in the innovative use of technology in education and media; the GII Award for Best Children's Website, the 1999 and 2000 Best Kids Community Award from Yahoo! Internet Life and the 2002 MIT Network of Educators in Science and Technology.